- The tournament play will comply with all municipal, provincial and federal laws.
- The games shall be played at tables of sufficient size, but not exceeding seating for a maximum of 10 players.
- The number of players at each table will be kept equal or as equal as possible.
- The seating at tables shall be determined on a random basis.
- Players must be seated at the start time of the tournament. Late arrivals may enter the tournament before the first break, however double the big blind will be removed from their chip stack.
- The player in seat one will be the dealer to start the tournament.